Sunday 25 September 2011

Easel Card Challenge

Hi Everyone, well Its my turn this week to decide on the technique challenge, and I've decided that I would like to see some of those fantastic easel cards. You can do a regular easel card, or a twisted one, or any of the variations of the easel card. Thanks for joining us each week. We really enjoy checking out everyone's blogs. Now onto the great creations by the design team. Oh also go check out the design teams blogs and give them some love, they love comments too. Thanks again for joining us. I'd also like to welcome Dawn as our Guest Designer this week. She's done a lovely card, please give her some love too by visiting and commenting on her blog.






1 comment:

  1. I almost forgot how much I loved Easel Cards...thanks for pushing me to make one!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete