Sunday 9 October 2011

Color Theme Week

Hello and welcome back to Come and Get It Challenges!
This week we are challenging you to make a project, card or whatever your heart desires that will go along with the theme of colors Orange, Black and Purple.   
Wow that means more Halloween colors right........LOL and that's exactly what I came up with this week for my card, hope you have fun with this challenge and share your works of art! I'd also like to say a Happy Thanksgiving to all our Canadian Friends and Families. I hope you have a safe and happy holiday.

With that said, take a peek at what fun projects the Design Team has come up with!
 
 Shell








2 comments:

  1. Thanks for a fun challenge. hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are my favourite colours for halloween
    from Rebecca age 9

    ReplyDelete