Saturday 3 December 2011

Center Step Top Picks

Hi Everyone! We would like to thank everyone who played along with us this week at Come and Get It Challenges. We would like to invite our Top Picks to be guest designers on a future Challenge. Please just let us know if you are interested! You all made it VERY difficult to choose, but here are our Top Picks:



Julia's card is awesome, love the image, the vintage look  to it and the ribbon is just the perfect accent for it, so her card is my pick for this week.
Cindy

My pick this week is Julia's...I love the Santa she chose and I love the way she made her bow at the top.
Leslie

Lisa


All the entries were so fabulous this week but the one that caught my eye was #1  I just love the way her card just pops with it being a 3-D image. 
 Shell♥


I have chosen Jan's card this week. The image is adorable, but I just LOVE the DP's she accented with, as well as the buttons and gingham ribbon!
Julie



Again, thank you to all who joined this week, and we hope you will stop back tomorrow and join in the NEW challenge!
Rubber Hugs,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment