Saturday 10 December 2011

Top Picks for Anything Christmas

Here are our top picks for this week, All of the creations submitted were fantastic, thanks for joining us and hope you will have time to join us tomorrow for our final challenge of this year. We will be back again on Jan. 1, with a brand new challenge, and we have a surprise for you too. Thanks again to everyone.
Cindy, Shell, Leslie and Julie




Anne's card is my favourite this week, we had so many great entries in our challenge. I picked her's for my love of snowmen, but also I love all the added details, the fluffy hat, the snowflake sparkle, and the added charm for the great friend it is for, Thanks Anne for participating in our challenge. 
Cindy



Hard decision this week. But my pick for this week is #15 Shelby's Angel. I think her colouring is superb and I just love how the image and the rest of the card compliment themselves. Stunning!
Leslie




My Fave this week is #120 by Judy. Since caroling is such a big part of my love of Christmas, I was drawn to the adorable image and saying. I also love all the snowflakes...reminds me of when I was younger~
Julie





My top pick for the week………whew it’s another hard one with some many fabulous creations submitted, but Mary’s card #106 caught my eye using some non-traditional colors, layering several snow flakes in different sizes/colors (wonderful idea)…. and that Snowman image is so adorable from LOTV!
Hugs Shell♥

2 comments:

  1. Lesley, thanks so much for choosing my card as a fav! Completely flattered!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Cindy for choosing my snowmen as your top pick!!! It's really appreciated =)

    Hugs from Anne

    ReplyDelete