Saturday 14 April 2012

Top Picks Color Challenge

Hi Everyone, Some beautiful cards done with my color challenge, and would like to thank you for joining us. We have a decision to make who our newest Design Team Member will be, we will let you know very soon who that person is. But for now here are the Design Team Member's Top Picks.



I chose Meighan's card for the simplicity of it as well as the perfect card for my color challenge. Love the flower that she made with the Perfect Plum and Baja Breeze, and just a pop of the Pear Pizazz.
Cindy 

My pic this week is # 6, Meighan Wheller's beautiful card. I love the way she made the flower and designed her card. Very nice.
Leslie

My Favorite card this week is Meighan's. I Love the Embossing Folder she used, the simple layout ( it was a Mojo Monday Sketch)! The layered flower is just gorgeous...It is a card I would like to receive! Thanks for joining us this week, Meighan!
Julie




 My pick is Dana's Creation - Easter Blessing. I love the beautiful job of colouring and detail in the card. 
Judy
 



Top Pick that I’ve chosen is #3 Connie’s card is so striking with the digital image of the butterfly that she colored using our Challenge Colors. Beautifully done Connie!
Hugs Shell♥

3 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you for your lovely comments. It was a great challenge thanks for posting it. Looking forward to the next one. Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling very honored! It's great to be in such wonderfully talented company. :-D Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie
    I am thrilled that I got my card picked here at "Come & Get It" and I was wondering if there was a larger pic of your button that you share when someone's card gets picked. I would love to share it on my blog, but the one in your sidebar is small and can't see top pick written on it. Is there somewhere else that I can get this badge? Thanks for the challenge and for picking my card. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete