Saturday 11 August 2012

Top Picks Adult Birthday

Thanks to all who entered our challenge this week. Great job. It was very difficult to pick the top cards this week. But here are the designer's choices. Thanks again and see you tomorrow for another challenge.
 


 

I laughed so hard when I saw this card...I just had to choose it . Her blog is called Scullduggery (cards by Jacki)(# 33) which is an excellent name as well. Her card is funny, clever and very adult all at the same time. "If friends were noses... I'd pick yours". Maybe it is my warped sense of humour but you have to give her kudos for originally and a clever rewrite of an expression I have seen many times (If friends were flowers...I'd pick you). The black and white of the card is also lovely and very well done. Thanks Jackie for just being you!
Leslie





I chose Wendy's card this week as I love the composition of the card as well as the great coloring and the perfect papers and embellishments to go with it. A wonderful job all around.
Cindy
Irene

 
My top pick for this week’s card is Irene’s  I like her 80th birthday card.  It is clean and simple and the colours she has chosen are soft and lovely.  It is not too mushy and just right for giving to anyone one, all you would have to do is change the age. 
Judy
Karen





WOW, lots of GREAT entries this week, and it was SO difficult to choose a favorite. I finally settled on #37 by Karen. I just adore this stamp...my daddy would just love to get this card. The clean and simple layout is fantastic, and the color scheme is great! Thanks so much for joining us, Karen, with this unique Adult card!
Julie





My Top Pick for this past weeks challenge is #16 Kitty.... her card is so whimsical with the silhouette little fairies dancing in the moonlight, the colors are so vibrant and the little bits of bling just adds that extra bit of enchantment to her card!  Stunning work Kitty, thanks so much for joining us to share your art!
Hugs Shell♥


 
Wow, great entries this week and it is so hard to narrow your choice down to one entry, so well done to everyone and thank you for joining us this week.  I have narrowed my choice down to entry #30 by Sarah.  Sarah, I love the way that you have used the Adorning Accent Edgelit Die and the co-ordinating embossing folder on your card.  The colours and the paper lovely too! This is a lovely birthday card, well done. Regards  Meighan

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for making me as one of your top picks all the cards are fab well done ladies.
    Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks for choosing my card among the top picks...fab cards by everyone :) :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for choosing my card as one of your top picks it was really weird seeing my card in the little box in my blogs I follow bit I am glad it gave you a chuckle that was why I made it thanks again
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to the winner great card so funny. and congrats to the others as well are were great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! thank you for choosing my card as one of your top picks.
    Well done girls, your winning entries are fab :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, thanks so much gals for choosing my card! I was so excited!! It's funny how that can just make a day!! =)
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo hoo! Thanks for choosing me as a top pick! xx

    ReplyDelete