Saturday 15 December 2012

Top Picks for Tag Your It!

What fantastic tags galore, thank you all for joining us for the Challenge this past week!
Now for the Top Picks of the week

Katie


I have chosen Katie's adorable tag with Tilda. She is just so cute and I love all the details she's added to the tag, such as the dimensional stuff on her hat, the ribbon, the poinsettia, snowflakes and the little added tag of let it snow, just an overall great tag. Thanks for joining us Katie.
Cindy


Nikki



My choice for top pick this week is Nikki's Snowflake card. I love the different layers of papers she has used in her designs along with the other little details.  Her tag is unique and the ribbon tied to it sets the tag off.  Fabulous card Nikki.
Judy


Margreet



For my top pick this week I have chosen Margreet's card.
I love the vintage look and the wonderful embellishments that Margreet has used.
Such a beautiful card for a 40th Wedding Anniversary Margreet!
Great touch with the tag behind the photo of the Bride & Groom...Meighan


Abigael


My Top Pick for this weeks challenge is #14, I was so loving this tag that Abigael made with all the different elements that has the "Steam Punk" kind of theme going.....did you see the close up shots on her blog?
I just wished that I been able to read more about the supplies she used for her tag.
 Thanks for sharing your Fabulous tag Abigael!  
Shell♥

Chris


I have chosen this cute TAG Card by Chris this week. I just love how she has taken the tag digi and made it card sized. That bow is SO cute, as is the snowman image. Thanks so much for joining us this week .
Julie

3 comments:

  1. Wow they are all so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u so much for choosing me as one of top picks tags challenge..
    element of my tag:
    -some tiny rock, metal, sizzix dies, ribon, flower,glimer mist, maya mist, ultra thick embosing enamel bronze & gold, distress powder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing me as one of the Top Picks!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete